Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- The front mounted lenses can be rotated around, allowing to swap between multiple sizes on the fly.
- The side panel can be removed in order to access the mechanism, a film strip can be loaded into the camera around the sprockets.
- Turn the crank on the other side of the camera to engage the gear mechanism and let the film roll through the camera.
- The side of the model features several working buttons and dials which are all accurate to the real camera.
- The film canister, also included in the set, serves as a way to store the film reel.