Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- One fully covers the Floor 0, and features the nightly part at Floor +1.
- The other, is accessible on Floor 1 directly from the outside stairs, and continues fully at Floor 2.
- On Floor 1, an internal wall divides the living space on the upper apartment from the nightly part on the lower one, but it's fully or partially removable!
- Accessible from the door placed under the stairs outside, partially carved into the rocks.
- One carved into the stones, on Floor 0.
- The other is surrounded by the scent of wood, in the attic (Floor 2).
- On Floor 1
- On Floor 2, the attic.
- Both are completed with a bed, wardrobe, bedside table and other typical furniture.
- On Floor 0, master apartment.
- On Floor 1, separated apartment
- Feel the warmth of the fireplace in the central living room of the master apartment, on Floor 0.
- Enjoy the precious and the cozy majolica stube of the small apartment on Floor 1.
- Relax in that small slice of bliss hidden among the flames of the fireplace in the reading area of ​​the attic (Floor 2)!
- On Floor 1, part of the internal wooden wall is mobile, so that minifigures could secretly pass from one apartment to the other.
- On Floor 1, over the bed, there's a secret trap door that allows minifigure to have access directly to the attic
- The ski room and bathroom on Floor 0 are partially carved in the rocks visible from outside.
- The flue is designed realistically, and communicates between the 3 floors, and has a little window visible from the ski room
- The back wall on Floor 0 is integrated with the stairs, so that players could fully enjoy when opening it.