Subnautica: Reaper Leviathan Attack
This is a re-submission of my very first set, Reaper Leviathan Attack, which I have since updated, improved and re-rendered. Enjoy.
My Project: Based on the popular underwater survival game SUBNAUTICA, created by Unknown Worlds Entertainment, this set is the first of many to come in a line of Subnautica LEGO sets that I am currently working on. It is called "Reaper Leviathan Attack", and it shows the player's first encounter with the Reaper Leviathan in the game.
How I did it: Using my copy of the game as well as the Subnautica Wiki, I took photos of the actual PRAWN suit and Reaper Leviathan, and, using the LEGO Digital Designer, began painstakingly recreating every detail I could in LEGO form while maintaining a high level of playability and posability. I have included links to the pictures I used down below.
Description: Our lone survivor has taken his newly-built PRAWN exosuit to the Crash Zone in search of metal salvage from the crashed Aurora. Suddenly, he hears a terrifying roar and comes face-to-face with the terrifying Reaper Leviathan, a giant predator of pure muscle and teeth and with one sole mission - to attack the PRAWN suit and more importantly, get at the human inside! Nearby, a Sand Shark forages in the sandy dunes and approaches the scene with hesitation. Will it help the survivor fend off the Reaper or turn on him and attack him as well? You decide!
1. Every aspect of this set features intricate details straight from the video game Subnautica.
2. Fully posable Reaper Leviathan features measures 3 feet long (fully extended).
3. Close the Leviathan's four giant mandibles and move its head up and down to open and close its mouth.
4. PRAWN Exosuit features a top hatch that opens just like in the game and a cockpit that swings forward, allowing for a minifigure to sit at the controls.
4. Exosuit also features fully posable arms and legs, removeable power cells on top of the suit, and a storage space for collectible items like the included piece of gold.
5. Survivor comes with two faces (one regular and one scared) and an airtank when out of the PRAWN suit.
6. Includes four terrain modules scattered with pieces of Aurora wreckage, 2 Vac-packs, and flora like Spotted Reeds.
7. Also includes a brick-built Sand Shark for extra playability.
Compare: Here are the links to the wiki pages (scroll down to the gallery to find pictures)
If you are interested in playing Subnautica, here is the link to the developer's website: https://unknownworlds.com/subnautica/
Thanks for checking out this project! If you're a fan of the game and want this to become a real LEGO set, please support and share with your friends. Also be sure to check out my other two sets, Survivors of the Degasi and Exploring the Safe Shallows, on my page! More Subnautica sets coming very soon!