Gravity Falls Mystery Shack
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Come visit Gravity Falls and join Dipper and Mabel in discovering all the mysters their Grunkle Stan might be hiding from them inside the Mystery Shack.
- The ground floor features the museum, the gift shop including a curious vending machine and the living space
- The first floor holds a secret room including some furniture and a dubios carpet
- The top floor has Dipper's and Mabel's shared bedroom as well as various items of mystery – imparticular a book with the number 3 written on it
- The outside areas show three different porches (the one by the rear entrance including Stan's couch), the parking lot and the bottomless pit, which apparently is bottomless
- Parked outside is the little golf cart, which helps Dipper and Mabel escape the monsterous dangerous of the surrounding forests
- Contains 5 minifigures: Dipper, Mabel, Stan, Soos, and Wendy as well as Waddles
To reach all areas of the shack the floors can easily be seperated or – for even quicker access – you can fold open the roof. The roof above the gift shop can also easily be lifted. Many of the details and furniture can easily be removed and rearranged to allow different settings.