Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- I had an errand there: gathering water-lilies,
- green leaves and lilies white to please my pretty lady,
- the last ere the year's end to keep them from the winter,
- to flower by her pretty feet till the snows are melted.
- Each year at summer's end I go to find them for her,
- in a wide pool, deep and clear, far down the Withywindle;
- there they open first in spring and there they linger latest.
- By that pool long ago I found the River-daughter,
- fair young Goldberry sitting in the rushes.
- Sweet was her singing then, and her heart was beating!
- And that proved well for you-- for now I shall no longer
- go down deep again along the forest-water,
- not while the year is old. Nor shall I be passing
- Old Man Willow's house this side of spring-time,
- not till the merry spring, when the River-daughter
- dances down the withy-path to bathe in the water.
The first thousand! Thanks for your support!
I don't know if Lego allows the use of public figures in projects.
But I'd love to add the J. R. R. Tolkien minifigure to my idea!
What do you think about that?
First 100 votes! Thank you!
This set is perfect for your room.