Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
A complete Lego overhaul of The Lord of the Rings franchise, in a similar fashion to many other popular series. This includes, but of course not limited to:
- A video game based around the trilogy, with a second video game potentially released around the time of The Hobbit film release (or combined into one like with the recent Lego Pirates of the Caribbean quad-rilogy).
- A collection of Lego sets ranging in size. Smaller sets might consist of: Amon Sûl (The place where Frodo is stabbed by the Nazgul); a Mines of Moria scene (including Cave Troll); Shelob's lair. Larger sets could be: A Mûmakil (aka. Oliphaunts); Helms Deep; Riders of Rohan +Fangorn Forest.
- Board games centred around challenging moments in the films, for example: a race through the Mines of Moria; A two sided game based on Minas Tirith (one side are the bad guys, attacking up to the citadel; the other side are the good guys, fighting down to close all the gates).
- A limited edition collectable minifigure set of 16, including all 9 of the fellowship plus 7 other key characters.