Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- My great-grandfather, the architect-sculpture Jenő Bory built a castle in
Székesfehérvár, Hungary, in the middle of the 20. century. He
experienced with new technology in order to realize an architectural
artwork with full of playful elements. Following his idea, I created a
model of the Bory Castle in LEGO.
In the pictures You can see the main parts of the museum: three smaller
tower and a bigger round tower, the art galery, the Elephant court, the
rose garden and the front garden. You can recognize small details like
murals and sculptures located there. I placed also the flat of my
grandmother as well.
- Recommended links:
- Website of the Bory Castle: http://bory-var.hu/en
- Short biography of Jenő Bory: