Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This MOC has 3 minifigs : a cook and two waiters.
They are ready to welcome your minifig customers.
History of this MOC :
My son had challenged me to make a construction by integrating a "marine" theme with animals from his collection (fish, crab, turtle) and his 2 red boats, the whole not having to be a seaside, nor a seabed.
I came up with this idea for a restaurant. My son validated my success in this challenge he had given me. I hope you too and enjoy this MOC.
It is a small modular moc (2 plates 16x16) offering a large interior space. In this moc, I wanted to integrate transparency with a partially glazed and easily removable roof as well as a large interior volume accessible without having to dismantle floors.
On the roof there are also 2 operable windows. I diverted the use of boat hulls to transform them into decorative elements for the facade. Marine animals have found their place in the heart of a large central aquarium in the heart of the restaurant.
The predominant colors are different: red on the facade, blue for the interior space.
Hope you like this moc, thank you for your support.
you might also like our other mocs:
- Medieval wizards's house : https://ideas.lego.com/projects/f72d083e-92c0-4019-be4c-328a4985a1cc
- Needle 's legend : https://ideas.lego.com/projects/f250ee10-1446-4dd3-9874-9e8638a4ce1d