Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Carnivorous Worm was built for fun. If you like it, please support our project!
Features and details include:
- Approximately 800 Lego pieces
- Teeth firing mechanism
- Worm's head rotates 360 degrees
- Worm's body features snake-like slithering motion
- Easy to connect components - 1 head, 5 body parts, 30 legs and 1 tail
- Articulating opening & closing teeth
- Articulating body joints
- Articulating split tail with stud shooters
- 4 small insects, attachable on worm's back
- 1 flying insect with articulating wings, legs and tail, attachable on worm's neck
Speed build and full features demonstration can be seen at
This is a collaborative project with user: jiayuan90 and posted here with his permission.