Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Minor design improvements
First of all, a big THANK YOU to all supporters! I have reached the first milestone earlier than expected! In the meantime, I have made a few updates on the Chariot.
- moved the roof rack with the "hand-of-god" steering to the end of the car (it follows the original better)
- closed the gap in the gull wing doors with round bricks
- add some white elements on the roof so it's closer to the original design
- removed the doorknobs to have a smoother design, the gull wing doors are still easy to open
If you have additional suggestions for improvements please feel free to send me your suggestions!