Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
When I saw the first episodes of Netflix' "Lost in Space" in 2018, I was immediately impressed by this new kind of All-Terain-Vehicle. It was clear to me that I wanted to have this car at home, at least as a LEGO model. So I started thinking about the right scale and spending a lot of time for building the rear suspension (one of the parts that I found very astonishing). The most difficult part was to find the a windscreen that is comparable to the original one in the TV show.
I think that this car will make a great LEGO set since it is a very different approach comparing to the current CREATOR Expert Cars. I also believe that there should be more Science Fiction models in the LEGO world than just Star Wars (and I am a big Star Wars fan!).
This model comes with
- a full working front and rear suspension
- front wheels can be steered using a "hand of god" wheel
- two gull wing doors which can be opened
- full interior
- a trunk which can be opened as well.
I will continue to update and improve the model and I am working on a youtube video of it as well.
I hope you like it!