Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
People love Jurassic Park, and there are hundreds of fans who would love to see a Lego Jurassic Park set! This one is created in the minifig scale from the real Lego bricks, and it's not very expensive - The Jurassic Park Gate!
This model was created in two weeks, and I've been choosing the right version of those I've made. I think this one has the best size, because it's in the minifig scale. It brings a great play value and it would be nice decoration too. I've designed it as a potential Lego set.
I am a huge fan of this movie. I have spent a lot of hours and days at designing this project, ordering/buying the real Lego bricks, taking the best photos, and make it as best as I could.
- This set was made by HotRodCreations (me)
- It is made out of real Lego Bricks
- Please support this project! Thank you for your support!