Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Bugatti EB110 Facelift
Dear Lego Fans,
I have given my Bugatti EB110 a small facelift on the front bumper, the tailgate (rear lamps) and the side mirrors.
The real model would come with dedicated stickers to reproduce accurately the specific details of these part of the car body and push its degree of realism even further.
I hope you will like this changes; if so, don't hesitate to support this project along with my 3 other Lego Speed Champions projects (links below)
- The Ferrari 288 GTO from 1984: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/155791
- The Ferrari F40 from 1987: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/157027
- The Lamborghini Diablo from 1990: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/159557
Finally I welcome you to follow my page; more projects / Lego Speed Champions models are on their way - I don't want to spoil your surprise but the next one will be an iconic car from the 90's and will come in yellow - have you already guessed which one? :-)
Al the Best and keep bricking on with Lego!