Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Dear Lego Fans,
Here comes my latest addition to my Lego Speed Champions collection:
The mighty Bugatti EB110 from 1991
- This model was one of the 90's greatest supercars; It was highly technologically advanced for its time (carbon frame, 4 wheel drive), delivered an astonishing performance on the road thanks to its state-of-the-art 560 bhp engine and a had a stunning and very distinctive style (still very contemporary 25 years later)
- Most importantly it revived the mythical Bugatti name, after more than 3 decades absent from the automotive industry
This car was launched in 1991 to celebrate the 110th birthday of Ettore Bugatti, the genius French engineer who created some of the most iconic (and also, astronomically expensive) cars ever: the type 57 Atlantic, the Bugatti Royale...
This model truly deserves a Lego tribute and I hope I have done it justice, keeping the Lego style as close as possible to the original model's and including lots of nice details outside and inside the cockpit (I particularly like the mix of chocolate brown leather and aluminium trim)
I believe this is a nice looking, painstakingly accurate and, importantly, very playable set and hope you will also like it. If you do, please do share your support for this project!
Please also check out to my 2 other projects in the same scale:
A fabulous Ferrari 288 GTO from 1984 https://ideas.lego.com/projects/155791
A fantastic Ferrari F40 from 1987 http://ideas.lego.com/projects/157027
Thanks and keep on bricking with Lego