Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
In 1992, set #6397, Lego Gas N’ Wash Express, was released to the public. It was the first Octan set from the Lego company. That was 25 years ago. To celebrate 25 years of Octan, I have built something that I call the Octan Express. It is a proud honor to share this model with the public! Now for some info on this creation based off of my favorite Lego theme:
- The Octan Express set is 555 pieces.
- It comes with three Octan Employees.
- This set also includes a diesel locomotive, two tank wagon cars, and a truck.
- The tank units can be lifted from their cars to put on the truck.
- If you like Lego Power Functions, then this set is for you! The locomotive may be motorized!
I would like to thank all of you wonderful folks out there who are supporting a following this project! I'd also like to thank the Lego® Service members for giving me the released date of the first Lego Octan set. If something needs to be fixed, let me know, please. Have a good day, everyone! (By cheesy. 4/17/2017)