Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Welcome to the wonderful world of the 7 wonders of the ancient world
The "wonders" is the first known list of the most remarkable creations of classical antiquity; it was based on guidebooks popular among Greek sightseers and only includes works located around the Mediterranean sea. The number seven was chosen because the Greeks believed it represented perfection and plenty, and because it was the number of the five planets known anciently, plus the sun and moon.
The model is made up of 6 panels in a circular form around a central mountain from which Zeus looks down upon us mere mortals. The top of the mountain can rotate so everyone can turn Zeus to whichever side is preferred. The six panels plus the mountain represent the 7 wonders of that time.
- Statue of Zeus in Olympia
- Pharos (lighthouse) at Alexandria
- Colossus of Rhodes
- Hanging gardens of Babylon
- Temple of Artemis in Ephesos
- Mausoleum in Halikarnassos
- Great Pyramid in Gizeh
In total 1974 bricks were used and the diameter is about 34 cm.
I hope you enjoy this little piece of history. Please support and share among friends and family!