Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Sparrowhawk and his friend Vetch pursue a nameless shadow, which has been haunting the people of Earthsea, in the hope of banishing it before it can turn anyone else into a dreaded gebbeth! In doing so, they take Sparrowhawk's trusty boat, Lookfar, further east than any human sailor has gone before.
- Sparrowhawk visits the Kargish land of Atuan, exploring an underground labyrinth in the hopes of finding the lost half of the fabled Ring of Erreth-Akbe and with it, restoring peace to his native Archipelago. But the temples of Atuan, and their secret labyrinths, are guarded by the One Priestess, Arha, and her servant Manan. Sparrowhawk must elude their traps or risk being lost forever under the earth! This panel folds open to reveal the temple's treasure room, and provide access to a secret peephole into the labyrinth's mysterious Painted Room.
- An older Sparrowhawk is now Archmage of the School of Wizardry on the Isle of the Wise and enjoys the tranquility of the school's Court of the Fountain. Here he meets with Arren, the young prince of Enlad, who bears distressing tidings from his father, ruler of Enlad, that the power of magic is mysteriously going out in the world.