Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I'm a great Simpsons fan. I know all the episodes of this series.
So it's normal for me to realise a creation from this universe.
Here is The Homer, the Car Built for Homer.
Designed by Homer Simpson, this car caused the Powell motors company to go out of business.
- The Homer has two bubble domes; one in the front, while the one in the back is for quarreling kids, and comes with optional restraints and muzzles.
- According to Homer, the engine sound causes people to think "the world's coming to an end."
- There are three horns, as Homer claims that "you can never find a horn when you're mad." The three horns play the song "La Cucaracha."
- The car also features gigantic cupholders, which actually became a feature on many cars in the 1990s onward.
- The car has various outdated features such as bubble domes, shag carpeting, and tailfins. It also has a metal bowler as a hood ornament.
The price of this car is $82,000 which at the time the episode aired was considered extremely expensive especially for a car meant for the average American.
I'm sure many other Simpsons fans would like have this car in their LEGO collection.