Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
“I think this building should be condemned. There's serious metal fatigue in all the load-bearing members, the wiring is substandard, it's completely inadequate for our power needs, and the neighborhood is like a demilitarized zone.” - Dr. Egon Spengler.
The Ghostbusters Headquarters is the iconic building from the Ghostbusters movies. This modular scale LEGO version of the building features removable stairs, large outward opening doors, a detailed interior, and custom Janine Melnitz and Louis Tully minifigures.
There already is a Ghostbusters HQ project which has reached 10.000 supporters. I would however like to ask you to support this project, because I believe it has a number of important advantages:
- This is a smaller set (5704 bricks vs 2858 bricks), and as a result it should stand a better chance of passing the review stage.
- Because it uses a lot less bricks, it will be a much less expensive set.
- The building will fit in nicely with existing LEGO modular buildings.
- The interior more closely follows the interiors from the Ghostbusters movies.
Building the Ghostbusters Headquarters out of less bricks does require a smaller Ghostbusters car. Brent Waller's Ghostbusters car unfortunately will not fit in the building (at least not without removing a part of the interior). If you support this project, please also support my Ecto-1/Ecto-1a project.
For higher resolution images see my flickr page.
For a 360 degree view see below: