Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
I know what your thinking. "Didn't you do something similar with your Calvin and Hobbes project?". Well, yes... and no.
As you can see, this 80s bedroom has a unique wallpaper, unlike my very first project. Also, Note the bookshelf underneath the TV (very clever, right?)! Something else I did different was the side table with the disgusting, horrible looking pink top that totally does not match with the hideous, bright yellow wallpaper.
Well, let's get into it's contents:
- A yellow barfy wallpaper, which uses SNOT (Studs Not On Top)
- A 80s TV which has "Bunny Ears" on top, with a bookshelf underneath it
- A dresser with a plant on top
- A Clock
- A Chair. A single, lonely chair.
- A purple rug, if you guys were wondering what that purple thing is...
- And, let's not forget little Timmy with the bad hair-dew...
Even though the wallpaper is REALLY ugly, the clothes are out of style, the tv doesn't have Netflix... It looks pretty good, don't you agree?
Well, I hope you guys really like it, and PLEASE support (But no pressure)!