Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Candy and Comics, when my dad was a kid he said those were his two favorite things! This is my newest build: The Retro Comic store! If you somehow don't know what comics are basically pictures that tell a story.
This build has 2989 pieces, 7 Minifigures, and two different builds.
- The Comic store was made to look very old-fashioned but very fun on the inside. On the bottom floor, there are comics, posters, action figures, and even costumes! On the top floor, there is a large bookshelf, a bed, and a small bathroom.
- For the Candy store, I designed it to be like the ones in the 1980s. When you go in you put your candy in bags and weigh it for the total price. In there I have all types of candy including lollipops, chocolate, and gumballs.
- I made a Beagle! A lot of people from my Viking Village lego ideas project said they loved the brick-built sheep so I decided to make another brick-built animal!
- I added a payphone! On the left side of the candy store, there is a payphone! Sadly the photo that was rendered with it didn't look professional, but maybe I’ll show it to you guys in a future update.
- I decided it would be a fun Idea to reference other lego ideas sets. For one of them, I made a Sony Walkman and for another, I have a 1957 Blue Chip 100. It was really fun to make them and they really make it look like the scene is set in the 80s.
Thank you and I appreciate your support!