Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Whether you choose to defend your Minifigures from attacking ships, have them play on a computer, or arm them with thermal detonators, the high-tech base is prepared for anything.
This "space base" which was originally inspired by a friendly building competition. It began as a "prototype" of the turret ledge (personally my favorite section), and recently I have been working on the rest, via physical LEGO bricks and Bricklink's "Studio 2.0."
- a computer area, featuring a screen, mouse, radar, and office chair
- an "elevator" to get from the main floor to the roof
- an armory with a screen, double-gun, walkie-talkie, wrench, binoculars, and numerous thermal detonators
- several antennas
- a spinning turret with posable stud launchers
Please click "support," and thanks to all who do!