Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This is a model of the SpaceX Falcon 9 (v1.1), that is based on what flew on Flight 20 (Orbcomm OG2 M2). It is a complete launch vehicle with the following design elements:
- Deployable grid fins.
- Deployable landing legs.
- Detachable second stage.
- Payload fairing.
- Orbcomm 2 satellite.
- 9x Merlin Engines.
- 1x Merlin Vacuum Engine.
- Approx 1:124 scale (~55cm tall).
- The SpaceX livery could be achieved with decals.