Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Planned in microscale, LEGO Architecture: Designer lets you easily create building forms in a specific environment. It includes instructions for different types of terrain (hilly, sloping, or flat) that make up your site. Then all you need to do is create the building you've always wanted to design.
If you need some ideas, the set also comes with challenge constraints to build things like "a house with two chimneys" or "a school with a roof garden." And of course instructions are included for some different structures to get you started.
A brick's colors are loosely based upon different materials, such as tan for stucco, transparent for glass, and grey for concrete. But don't let those suggestions hold you back. This set is all about you being the architect—the choice is yours!
LEGO Architecture: Designer possible variations:
- Urban (Skyscrapers and monuments in a city setting)
- Mountain (Resorts and houses nestled between snowy rocks)
- Coastal (Houses and restaurants on the oceanfront)
High resolution images on Flickr:
5/5/2012 - Created