Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
For my first project submitted to Ideas, I decided to do something small in scale yet iconic.
My design is compatible with other Mini Modular Buildings released by Lego. It is a corner building, with an eight stud square footprint. White is the principal color of the structure, so texture and architectural details are used to add visual interest to the building.
Some features of this design are:
- “Circular” driveway
- Tiles on roof form a red plus symbol
- A red plus symbol is also visible on each street-facing side of the building
- A Transparent Clear 2x2 round brick is used to represents a revolving door
- Lower sills of windows are different colors in different wards of the hospital
- an ambulance vehicle
Set includes roughly 200 Lego bricks