Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Thank you for all the support. We are almost there! I've made some final updates to the tram model:
- Revised the side lower panels to have a smoother contour
- Updated the passenger window spacing to strengthen the wall
- Changed the shape and configuration of the roof to be more reflective of the real tram
- Tweaked the front and rear headlight
Real Porto Tram in Action!On
(Thanks to European Rail HD for the clip!)
Halfway to 10K Supporters In 10.5 Weeks!On
A heartfelt thank you to everyone who has viewed, supported, commented, featured, liked, and shared this creation thus far. Please continue to support this submission by sharing! Every vote is much appreciated!
Let's all get aboard and help Vintage Tram reach its final destination of 10K! Thank you! Obrigado!
Mini Vintage TramOn
Treat yourself to my latest Ideas submission =)On
Who wants Ice Cream? Popcorn? Cotton Candy? Lemonade?
Ideas and Non-Ideas LEGO Creations on FlickrOn
See more Ideas and Non-Ideas images of my LEGO creations on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/dreamcatcher1979/
Halfway to 5K in 3 Weeks!On
Project reached 2.5K in 3 weeks!
Thank you for all the support, and please continue to **share** this creation!
Thank you! Obrigado! Merci! Gracias! Danke! Xie Xie!
I have made several improvements to this project, some of which based on your feedback. Improvements include:
- revamped doors with a cleaner hinge design and smoother outside surface (update also allows doors to open a full 90 degrees)
- addition of hand rails at entrance and exit doors
- minor modification to the front and rear contours (near head and tail lights)
- minor tweaks to the roof and driver side windows
Please check out some of my favourite LEGO Ideas creators!On
Please check out and support projects of some of my favourite creators (in no particular order):