Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
One of the series that has
impressed and hooked me the most is Phineas and Ferb, the cartoon series.
This project has all the action
of the series, which is the courtyard where Phineas and Ferb build all their
ideas, and the evil tower of doofenshmirtz.
What I did was have both in the
This set includes many incredible
details, it has a total of 1631 pieces.
Phineas and ferb's yard:
- robotic platypus
- mip ship
- the principal tree
- perry photo
- 2 secret escapes of perry
- construction plan
- small bushes and many more details.
Evil Tower Doofenshmirtz:
- sliding door (works, no battery needed)
- 5 floors of construction
- Perry the platypus trap
- Evil artifact with self-destruct button
- Vanessa's painting (doofenshmirtz's daughter)
- Perry's escape window
- Perry's entrance wall (Perry always enters through the wall)
- Robotic evil penguins (invention of doofenshmirtz)
- And many more details.
Dimensions: (in centimeters)
I built it because since I was a
child I have always liked to watch Phineas and Ferb, it was my favorite series
and it still is and I wanted to replicate that program in lego.
I think it would be a great lego
set because everyone knows this animated show
And it is very entertaining, and
I think it will be very successful as it has the 2 most important things in the
series:Phineas and Ferb's Courtyard and Doofenshmirtz Tower.
Thank you very much for your
trust and I hope you like the model.