LOTR - Minas Morgul (updated!)
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
"Sauron has yet to reveal his deadliest servant…
The one who will lead Mordor's armies in war.
The one they say no living man can kill.
The Witch King of Angmar".
He is the lord of the Nazgûl…
The greatest of the Nine.
Minas Morgul is his Lair." (said Gandalf)
This mighty fortress includes more than 1.700 bricks.
The inner part of the fortress can be separated.
The green transparent bricks on the wall, will glow in the dark.
- the Witch-king of Angmar (and 1 Fell-beast)
- Gothmog the Lieutenant of Minas Morgul
- 5 Morgul-orcs (one could be a banner carrier with the white skull on black ground-banner)
Special thanks to Wipeoutzone, he did the randering.
I made a new bridge and all the rocks under Minas Morgul.
Now there are 2937 pieces.
On top in the maintower are some poisons and magic potions (what is what??) ;-)
and of course a throne again ;-)
unter there is a wappon rack with a sword, a helmet and a mace.
and including even a weapon racks with 4 swords.
I add 2 stairs to the maingate.
The tower has a new base with a stair.
I made it with dowel connection. You can remove the bridge and put the ramp at the gate.
Please give yourself a jerk and press the green "Support" button.
It does not hurt when you do that. ;-)
Now it's up to you. Vote for my project and make the dream come true
Please look at my other projects, and you also support this.
Thank you for your attention.