Corner Doughnut Shop
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Have a fresh cup of coffee and a delicious doughnut at your corner doughnut shop!
Glazed, jelly, powdered, cream filled, oh my! So many choices awaits each customer that walks through the front door. The case and counters are filled each morning while the shop owner keeps fresh coffee brewing all day long as patrons stop by. Perhaps you'll run into the friendly neighborhood cop? Usually, she can be found sitting near the back wall, with an apple fritter in one hand, and a cup of Joe in the other.
Outside the store window, two benches face the street. Under an arched alcove, a stairwell leads upstairs to small terrace while ivy creeps up the side of the building. Upstairs, inside the fully furnished studio apartment, a couple relaxes after finishing brunch at their kitchen island.
- Includes 7 minifigs: shop keeper, father and child, cop, woman, and a couple
- Exterior is heavily detailed, with ivy, arches, aprons, and columns
- Shop includes a doughnut case, counter, cash register, coffee brewer, coffee cups, a clock, 3 tables, and 10 chairs
- Apartment includes a full kitchen with a refrigerator, sink, stove top with an exhaust hood, tiled flooring, and an island bar
- Living room includes a spacious couch, a coffee table, a short bookcase, and an entertainment center
- Bedroom is furnished with a full bookcase, a bed, a nightstand, and a dresser
- Bathroom has a shower, a sink, and a toilet
- Spiral staircase in the back of the apartment leads to the roof
- Building separates into three sections to allow easy access to interiors
- Modular design permits connecting with other modular buildings
- Measures 10" (25 cm) wide and over 8" (20 cm) high