Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
About This Project
This is a mech that I created for Batman. I designed this mech to be sleek and simple with lots of articulation. This way Batman can fight just like he does when he isn't wearing the armor. So far I have made a mace and a double bladed staff as weapons but, I plan on making more like a grapple gun. I will update after I complete a few. The Batmech's purpose is for fighting villians that are super powered like Doomsday or other mechs that maybe the Joker or another one of Batman's rogues might build one day. Batman pilots the mech from inside the chest which can open/close.
- Lots of articulation throughout the mech for great play ability and pose ability.
- The waist and wrists both can spin 360 degrees.
- The chest can open/close for access inside the cockpit of the mech.
- One Batman minifigure.
- A mace and a double bladed staff as weapons for the Batmech.
If you like this set idea please support, share, and follow. Thank you very much for your time and support.