Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
The Mercedes C111 project was an experimental car platform to evaluate
- Prototype (crude preliminary orange body)
- Type I (1969; orange GRP body; beautiful; 50th anniversary in 2019.)
- Type II (1970; orange GRP body; most beautiful)
- Type III (1978; white GRP body)
- Type IV (1979; white GRP body)
- Lego pieces: 194
- Length: 14.3 cm
- Width: 5.6 cm
- Height: 4.5 cm
- Scale: ~ 1:32 (except height; it's higher to hold a minifigure)