Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
This is a skeleton of the Tyrannosaurus rex in Lego Minifigure scale! I made it next to the T-rex figure, so it has almost the same size.
Please click on the image to see it in full size. You can find all images on my flickr page.
- flexable tail
- moveable arms and legs
- moveable neck and skull
- moveable lower jaw
- platform with a information display
- a night watchman with a flashlight
It includes 270 pieces.
Now it's up to you. Vote for my project and make the dream come true.
Please look at my other projects, sare these with your friends and support these.
- LOTR - Barad-dûr Ultimate Collector's Set (more than 2.900 supports*)
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 1
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 2 (more than 1.050 supports*)
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 3
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 4
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 5 (more than 1.550 supports*)
- LOTR - Rivendell Part 6
- LOTR - Rivendell (more than 1.150 supports*)
- LOTR - Doors of Durin
- Minas Morgul
- The Hobbit - Halls of Thranduil
- The Hobbit - Dale (more than 1.100 supports*)
- The Hobbit - Dale expansion set
- The Hobbit - The Side-door of Erebor
- The Hobbit Ravenhill
- Hobbit Showdown at Ravenhill
- James Cook and the HMS Endeavour (only 225 supports)
- Presentation platform
* on June 25, 2015
Thank you for your attention.