I've been working on modding this so it only contains current parts and existing colors. To be honest, that means re-designing the thing from the ground up. While I'm at it I thought I'd fix some weak traits of the original design so stay tuned!
My main goals for the newer version will be:
- not use printed panels or any old gray bricks or parts
- make the build splittable into not less than 3 parts
- think a better solution to access the interior, different than just moving one part that it's barely attached
- turn the main building (the tall tower and the main tower) into one single section
- optimize the plates used for the base
- give the whole build a more modern vibe, and probably shrink it a bit to be able to remain under 3000 bricks.
Don't take my word for each of those, they are just my goals. That said, here is a pic of the WIP of the left wing of the build, which is gonna be the first section. What do you think?