Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- The main tower. The main keep and gatehouse of the castle can be split to access the interior. There you will find the harbourmaster’s office in the upper floor and the loading/unloading area along with a wine cellar at ground level. At the top of the keep there is a catapult to fend enemies off the harbour!
- Wagon and Ship. There is a wagon for the peasant to deliver the wine into the market, and also brick built fishing ship for the fishermen.
- Market area. Includes few stands featuring different characters who come to sell their products: a blacksmith, a baker and an eastern merchant with rare goodies from far away!
- Lighthouse tower. The tallest tower of the castle has a big torch to guide ships on the sea towards the port. Sections of the tower can be taken off to place the crossbowmen minifigs inside.
- Side towers. They serve the purpose of defending the castle walls and also inspecting the ships as they get closer!
- Lord harbourmaster, William Stallion.
- The garrison: two crossbowmen and two spearmen.
- The sellers: the blacksmith, the baker, the eastern merchant, farmer/wine seller peasant, 2 fishermen.