Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- The main tower. The main keep and gatehouse to the castle can be split to access the interior. There you will find the harbourmaster’s office in the upper floor, and the loading/unloading area at ground level.
- Dock and Ship. A fishermen ship built out of regular bricks.
- Market area. Includes few stands featuring different characters trying to sell their products, a blacksmith, a baker, a farmer and an eastern merchant selling interesting goods.
- Lighthouse tower. The tallest tower of the castle has a big torch to guide ships on the sea towards the port. Walls can be open to place archers behind the arrow slits in order to defend the castle.
- Small towers. They serve the purpose of defending the castle walls and also inspecting the ships as they get closer. They both have hatch doors to access them from the walls through a ladder inside the tower.