Thank you for your time!
For my first 'adult' project I have chosen a theme particularly close to my heart. I have always been interested in architecture and dreamed of creating a build showcasing my hometown - Poznań in Poland.
Poznań, a 5th largest city in Poland, is located in the western part of the country just between Berlin and Warsaw. From left to right on the first picture you can see:
- City Stadium with local football club's (Lech Poznań) symbol - old locomotive - placed just in front of the venue
- The Imperial Castle serving today as an art gallery and cultural center
- Collegium Altum being one of the highest buildings in Poznań
- Okraglak taking its name from its rounded shape
- Historic City Hall surrounded by Old Market Square tenements.
A side build has been added to the model to bring some play features. Fully functional Poznań goats from the City Hall - Poznań's symbol and tourist attraction - consist of app. 200 pieces and are supposed to add even more charm to the project. Simply turn the golden knobs in front to see goats butt!
I have decided to go with a little more details to be able to fully appreciate the charm of the landmarks presented. The project consists of approximately 1350 pieces.
I hope you like my attempt to picture Poznań's colors and variety using LEGO bricks!