Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
1. 1950s influenced designed Ice cream shop.
2. I've been building with LEGO since I was 4, I'm currently 24, I've always had a soft spot for the 1950s especially when it comes to the architecture. I love the out-of-the-box thinking 1950s fast food restaurants to construct from. For my first Idea, I wanted something comforting yet eye-popping, for me Ice cream came to mind and 3 months later Ty's & Ky's Ice Cream was born. While designing, I couldn't stop myself from jam packing every nook and cranny chock-full of detail to make the place feel alive full of personality.
3. I believe my Idea would make a great addition to any LEGO fans city and a great part of the LEGO Ideas family of products, I hope my design will bring great inspiration for old and young minds alike, while giving appreciation to 1950s architecture.