Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Spinning propeller
- Removable engine cowling, that you can pull off to show the Continental engine
- Opening cockpit doors, that allow you to view the detailed, two-seat interior
- Pilot's bag that can be stowed behind the rear seat
- Baggage contains everything the crew need, including a checklist, aviation charts and snacks!
- Optional parts to give your Cub that classic 40's look if you prefer:
- Streamlined wheel fenders
- Dome spinner
- Moveable control surfaces, including:
- Rudder, which is linked to the steering of the tailwheel, just like the real aircraft!
- Strong technic and brick construction based on legal construction techniques that should allow the model to be handled easily in real life.
- Impressive size of approximately 85 cm (wingspan) by 59 cm (length), close to the UCS Millennium Falcon!
- A modest count of about 1500 parts (considering its size). This means that the proposed set will fit well together with the old Creator Expert / new 18+ line in terms of complexity and affordability, but will still be unique because large-scale aircraft are relatively uncommon subjects for Lego, with only a handful done over the years.