Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
We need Megazord power now!
I present to you my ultimate MMPR megazord, with a piece count of around 1250. It has all the same features of the classic toys and show designs. All the zords separate into their dino modes, and can combine into the gigantic Megazord. My megazord design features a full accurate transformation to the original megazord design.
The megazord first appeared in season one of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers(1993) as the rangers main fighting mech. Given to the rangers by Zordon, the megazord was used to fight the giant monster minions of Rita Repulsa.
This easily recognizable and memorable design has always been my favorite. I have for a few years wanted to build a Lego megazord, It took me a few months to complete my design, and i feel happy with how it turned out.
- 5 zords (Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Mastodon, Saber tooth tiger, and Pterodactyl)
- Increased poseability, ratcheted knees, feet, and hips, ball joint shoulders, head swivel
- All zords have separate modes
There will be quite a few stickers on this design, in order to get an accurate appearance.
The images of the separate zords are not rendered yet, It takes me a very long time to complete full sticker designs, they will look just like the toy stickers, i will work on those and add them later
I used BlueRender and Paint to create the main image
I hope everyone likes my idea, please support, share, and always keep building