Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
Getting 10,000 supporters can make this project a real LEGO set. You can help by voting for my project! Simply click ‘Support’ at the top right of this page to vote for my project.
>>> Check out the “Updates” tab to see more pictures! <<<
Go for a ride on this stylish vintage cruiser bicycle that has classic features such as a curved frame, fender, chainguard, headlight, and a brown leather seat. The handlebars also have brown leather grips, a brake lever, and bicycle bell.
In the center of the bike frame is LEGO’s vintage circular logo used from 1950-1953, which sets the time period for this model. There are also printed tiles for the license plate and Cruiser logo on the chainguard. This bicycle model would make an excellent addition to one’s LEGO collection as well as make a great gift for pretty much anyone!
- Model measures 30cm long, 17cm tall, and 9cm wide. 214 pieces.
- The bicycle has a working bike chain that is geared to the bicycle pedals.
- Flip down the kickstand to display your bicycle.
- This LEGO model is the perfect balance of Technic and System elements.