Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Corrected YouTube link
Click the video to see my time lapse build of!
Update 1: Lots of changes with real build
Hi supporters and followers! Thanks for checking in on this update! There's a lot going on with this set as I have actually built it now.
Check out my time-lapse video of the build: https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=H5G279Xx48U
Lots of improvements to talk about:
- Swapped landscape colors so fairway is now bright green and rough is dark green. Easier to acquire parts that way. Bright Green is scarce in small parts.
- fortified the top where the light is so I could remove that quickly and easily.
- Added a layer at top of white base section to make it easier to pull apart the upper portions of the set. This was essential given how often I was placing and pulling the motor connection.
- Added lots of little design features, to landscape.
- Removed all bricks that didn't exist in LEGO database and swapped them with bricks that did.
You might notice some minifigs that probably won't be a part of this set in some of my photos... I was just having some fun.
Thanks for your support!