Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
- Roof and Spire – Includes a dormer window.
- The Wizards Office –The highest room of the tower. Includes a Magical Grandfather Clock, lectern, and a writing table. Attached is a balcony with a built-in telescope.
- The Kitchen & Laboratory – Where all the cooking and potion brewing takes place. Includes a counter with potions, a shelf, a cauldron, and wood burning stove. Attached is a chimney which climbs its way up the side of the tower.
- The Study – The entrance to the tower. Includes a bookshelf and a magic crystal ball. The entrance to the tower faces a large window with a sturdy wooden frame.
- The Cell – Where the enemies of the old wizard end up. Includes an openable cell with built in chains, a key, a rat, and a skeleton. The exterior of the cell is entangled in thick vines and peculiar plants, sprouting strange, violet flowers.
- The Base and Spiral Staircase – The ground upon which the tower was built. Overgrown by mushrooms and wild flora, with a path leading up to a wooden spiral staircase.
- Width: 19cm
- Length: 24cm
- Height: 45cm
- Number of parts: 1883
- The Wizard
- The Princess (and her Frog Prince)
- The Royal Guard
- The Forester
- Creatures - a Frog, a Cat and a Rat