John Deere 9410 Combine Harvester
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This set was inspired by the combine harvester my family uses on our family farm. As a kid my brother and I loved to mix our Lego building projects with our die cast farm toys. This model adds the realistic look while maintaining playability. This would be a great addition to the Lego City/Farm series.
The design of this project was completed by looking at pictures of a real John Deere 9410 harvester for the base machine and the grain header was modeled after the Lego 7636 combine header. One of my favorite features of this MOC is the unloading auger that rotates and tilts up, which is very realistic to the real-life machine. The removable headers also give this model a fun option that simulates the modern family farmer.
- Unload grain auger that swings out
- One farmer mini-figure
- Wide view cab with removeable roof for easy access
- Ladder that pivots
- Bin extensions that can be used for extra grain capacity or removed for a simpler look
- Removeable corn and grain headers that can be attached depending on what is being harvested.
Thank you for taking the time to read the project description and supporting my project!