Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
My first Lego Ideas project is this awesome Lego tiny house! Including a custom American style pick-up truck, a modern red tiny house with a full interior, and a minifigure and dog. I drew inspiration for this creation from the designs of modern tiny houses built here in Canada as I have a particular interest in all things architectural.
This Lego tiny house is packed with play value, as well as aesthetic appeal making it a great addition to any Lego collection, big or small!
With your help I hope to reach enough supporters to put this project into review, and to ultimately have the amazing creators at the Lego Group fine tune this creation into perfection!
Check out the video for more details.
- Removable truck roof to insert minifigure
- Tiny house is balanced and moves easily
- Added truck hitch to pull the tiny house
- Supports for parking
- Tiny house opens to reveal full interior
- Bedroom loft with ladder
- 2 person dining area
- Plenty of shelf and cupboard space
If you like this project be sure to support and share this creation with others! Thank you!