Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley was an English writer who began work on her definitive novel, Frankenstein, when she was only eighteen years old. Frankenstein, published in 1818, is one of the earliest works of science fiction and one of the most influential novels of all time.
- Edgar Allan Poe was a poet and writer famous for exploring dark and mysterious themes. His poem "The Raven", one of his most famous works, was published in the New York Evening Mirror in 1945.
- H.P. Lovecraft was a writer who worked primarily in the "weird fiction" genre, meaning his stories explored unexplainable supernatural phenomenon often coming from other worlds or dimensions. His most famous story, "The Call of Cthulhu", was published in Weird Tales in 1928.
- Shirley Jackson was a prolific author who wrote six novels and over 200 short stories. Though many of her stories were about her own childhood or humorous anecdotes about her children, she is best known for her horror and mystery writing. Her novel The Haunting of Hill House has been adapted into two films, two plays, a radio serial, and a television series.
- Shelley is exploring a castle and finding inspiration for the laboratory in Frankenstein. Lightning courses through the machinery and into the body of her monster, who is included as a minifigure.
- Poe is relaxing by the fire when a raven swoops in and lands on his bust of Pallas. His fireplace erupts with flame, revealing the symbol of the Red Death.
- Lovecraft tries to work on his next story, but he is tormented by shadowy tentacles and sinister eyes that watch him from his bookshelf.
- Shirley Jackson strolls through the yard of Hill House, looking for inspiration, but she is being watched by whatever thing is haunting the old mansion.