Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
The Lego Aquarium is now open for business! It has a sleek, modern design on the outside and three floors of exciting exhibits on the inside. It's a perfect outing for any lego family!
- front desk to buy tickets
- giant fish tank with the tropical orange lego fish
- small round wall tank holding a unique species of starfish
- fish food preparation room with lockers, a sink, and shark repellant (just in case)
- Another giant tank with tropical fish
- the Giant octopus tank, a perfect spot for a photo shoot
- exit to the stairs leading to the second floor
- The aquarium's snack bar with a table and chairs
- The Penguin exhibit
- the touch pool (a favorite for all the lego children)
- the baby sea turtle exhibit
- exit to the stairs leading to the upper floor and a ladder that leads up to the roof
- A prep room outside of the seals exhibit
- The seals exhibit (including a ball the seals play with for enrichment purposes)
- Two additional fish tank with different species of lego fish
- additional table and chairs by the windows
- Filtration tanks that help keep the aquarium's water healthy
- Hinged skylights that provide additional access to the top floor
- A beautiful fountain where visitors can toss in a coin and make a wish
- Environmental control system for the penguin exhibit on the back of the building
Mom, Dad and two children; The aquarium scientist, administrator, and snack bar/ticketing worker
If this were to be a real set I would recommend custom printed tiles to display outside of the penguin and seals exhibits (I tried to use my limited photoshop skills to create basic examples)
I had a fantastic time building this set and put as much detail into it as possible - all the cabinets and drawers contain fish food and medicine for the aquarium scientist to use in the care of his charges. I think this would make a great addition to the lego product line because of the potential educational value and all the fun aquatic animals. In building it, I used the dimensions of other lego creator sets so that this building could easily fit alongside them. Please support and share with your friends and family!