Lego Star Wars Architecture Skyline
Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Hello LEGO & STAR WARS Fans out there,
today I wanted to show you my LEGO STAR WARS SKYLINE Set which I created.
First of all, why did I created this?
• I talked already pretty often with people who said, that they would love a STAR WARS set which is small, but pretty enough to put onto their office-desk, dvd-shelf or similair.
• Also I often heard that people would love to see a tiny version of the Death Star, a pretty awesome set which is already made as a big version (twice). But nothing small to decorate your home with.
So I thought about it and came to the conclusion that this would perfectly fit into a architecture skylines theme. Both are very popular, especially among adults so I decided to merge ARCHITECTURE and STAR WARS together.
I picked some popular locations from STAR WARS to choose what "buildings" I wanted to use.
There we've got the little house from Tatooine, the palace from Naboo, the Death Star and the floating city from Bespin.
I also wanted the set to be as affordable as possible so I oriented on the Venice and Berlin Skyline Version which both have between 200 and 300 pieces and cost around 29.99€.
My Star Wars Skyline has 225 pieces and maybe could be even build a little bit more close together to save some pieces and maybe get sold for 24.99€. Or 29.99€ since I'm not sure about the license.
Thank you for your attention, if you want this set to be released I would appreciate it if you could support me on the Lego Ideas webside and share it on social media. Just hit the blue support button on the right (:
1) On one of the images there is a wrong colored beam under the death star, please ignore it (:
2) I didn't found anything similair in the depth of the internet so I think my idea should be quite unique and hopefully find alot of fans and supporters.