Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Today, it is increasingly important to build sustainable and environmentally friendly houses. The recycling of shipping containers is a more ecological way to build. That's why I chose this solution to design my project.
A modern architecture :
Containers give a modern look to the building, mostly with the part of the first floor above the void. Moreover, there is a vegetalised roof and it's equipped with solar panels.
Ground floor rooms:
- A kitchen with a sink, cooking plates and refrigerator.
- Living room with a sofa, coffee table, flat screen TV.
- A garden with a small tree, some flowers and a place to park a car.
First floor rooms:
- One bedroom with a bed, bedside tables and a desk
- A bathroom with a shower and a sink
The house is a bit small, but we can imagine adding more containers to increase the space and have more rooms.
Consisting of 850 pieces.
Colors could change for some of it.