Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Last Updated . Click "Updates" above to see the latest.
- Reds are strong to fire and can deal more damage than most other Pikmin.
- Blues can breathe underwater and are great for rescuing other drowning Pikmin.
- Yellows are immune to electricity and can be thrown higher.
- Purples are x10 stronger than regular Pikmin and can stun enemies when thrown.
- Whites move extremely quickly and can poison enemies when consumed.
- Rocks have a hard exterior which gives them immunity to being crushed and pierced.
- Winged Pikmin as the name implies, are capable of flight, giving them the advantage of flying over obstacles.
- The Pikmin are from their respective games. Red, Blue, Yellow from Pikmin. Purple and White from Pikmin 2. Rock and Winged from Pikmin 3.
- Olimar who appears in all 4 Pikmin games.
- Pellet Posys from all 4 games as well.
- The Hocotate Ship from 2 and 3.
- Sunseed Berry(strawberry) and Cupid's Grenade(cherry) from 2 and 3.
- Bolts appear in 2, and Hey! Pikmin, but the inspiration came from the Pikmin Short Movies -Occupational Hazards-.
- The "Master" Onion from Pikmin 3. Not the Hey! Pikmin one. ^^;
- Planter pot seen scattered around some levels as seen in both Pikmin 2 and 3.
- Red Dwarf Bulborb from 1,2, and 3.