Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
Have you ever wondered what to do with all your Lego Vehicles?
Then Maybe you need some Lego Garages to park them all in!
I believe this would fit in well in everybody's Lego City :)
Things ive added:-
- 5 Minifigures
- Modular Garages - you can add as many side by side as you want (check Image) or even back to back.
- Garages have inspection pit inside on floor (check image).
- Fences join together and hinge so possibilities are endless.
- a Jeep and tools.
- a trolley jack and engine lift.
- a skip with a shopping trolley and other bits and pieces in it. (the phone number on the skip is fictional but corresponds to Lego Ideas using a phone Keypad)
- a dumpster for all the left over rubbish.
Lots of other hidden details (Look around the gallery)
Hope you Like this Idea,
Please help me by sharing and supporting.