Help your fellow builder by leaving your feedback based on these three criteria:
- Originality: How original is this - never seen before?
- Building Techniques: How much skill do you think the creator of this MOC has, in terms of building technique?
- Details: Express how much you like the details of the build.
Your feedback is only shown to the creator as well as yourself. It is not available for other users to see. The creator won't see your user name.
This is a simple parking lot, designed to fit into any LEGO city. I built it because there are very few sets that LEGO includes a parking lot. This would make a great set because it also acts as a car storage device (it can be used to make space in your city for more cars).
- has a small garden in the middle for decoration, which includes a bush, flowers and leaves
- slanted pieces act as barriers
- lights located at entrances and on island
- 4 plates make up the base
- consists of 623 pieces
- each parking space is 6x6 bricks